Visica Pisces; a dream blog
Visica Pisces; a dream blog
i have been dreaming a lot about safaris lately. if that is how you spell it. i doubt it is. safaris to Asia mostly. I have been uncovering the false American-made facades in all the other countries, only to have large red poisonous snakes unleashed upon me by beautiful blonde women.
Last night, i dreamt I was breast feeding my first child, and it felt better than anything I have ever felt so far.
I awoke in one of the worst moods of the year, wondering if anyone was proud of me, if anyone took me seriously at all. I found out that one person was and does, maybe a couple more.
I will try to find more.
I have so many many dreams.
Tavia
i have been dreaming a lot about safaris lately. if that is how you spell it. i doubt it is. safaris to Asia mostly. I have been uncovering the false American-made facades in all the other countries, only to have large red poisonous snakes unleashed upon me by beautiful blonde women.
Last night, i dreamt I was breast feeding my first child, and it felt better than anything I have ever felt so far.
I awoke in one of the worst moods of the year, wondering if anyone was proud of me, if anyone took me seriously at all. I found out that one person was and does, maybe a couple more.
I will try to find more.
I have so many many dreams.
Tavia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home