Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Visica Pisces; a dream blog

Visica Pisces; a dream blog

Last night I dreamt I was with my family, but I didn't recognize any of them. So, not my family in reral life. I was asking them where Ema was. I was yelling at them, "How could you just leave her in the park, she is only two years old, she is going to get kidnapped!!" I was also upset because one of them took my chair that was in my office and had not returned it. There was along silence, and heads bowed, many of them shook their heads. "Ema has been dead for a week now," one of them said, "This outburst is the last thing her mother needs right now."
"And your chair," Another said, "Your chair is right where it always is." I went to see, and there it was, where it always is. I felt ashamed, and confused. And then I woke up, did't feel well, and called in sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home