Visica Pisces; a dream blog
Visica Pisces; a dream blog
Last two nights:
The first night I dreamt that there was one tuna tartar left at Chez Nous and that I wanted to eat it, even though i was not hungry. i started to eat it, and I didn't even like it, and then my boss, Lisa, got really mad at me. That is all I remmeber.
Last night I remember a moment where I was half way between sleep and waking, and I was laying next to John, and I could feel him there, and I thought, how happy I was, and how warm I felt. That is all for now.
Last two nights:
The first night I dreamt that there was one tuna tartar left at Chez Nous and that I wanted to eat it, even though i was not hungry. i started to eat it, and I didn't even like it, and then my boss, Lisa, got really mad at me. That is all I remmeber.
Last night I remember a moment where I was half way between sleep and waking, and I was laying next to John, and I could feel him there, and I thought, how happy I was, and how warm I felt. That is all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home